SaniGives is an initiative launched on 17 November 2017 at Our Tampines Hub by the Restroom Association (Singapore) or RAS.
The concept of SaniGives was introduced to the media on 17 November 2016 at our annual LOO (Let’s Observe Ourselves) Awards ceremony after our collaboration with SurveyMonkey revealed the following survey results:
- 8 in 10 respondents expressed their support for fund raising campaigns for cleaning attendants
- 6 in 10 respondents expressed their intent of buying products from companies raising funds for cleaning attendants
- 3 in 10 respondents were undecided buyers with only 1 in 10 respondents not keen to buy them
The tagline, "Buy, Give, and Help" urges all individuals to better recognise our fellow cleaning attendants by taking actions to:
- Buy products and services from fundraising partners
- Give donations to fund appreciation activities
- Help volunteer in appreciation activities
Individuals have the flexible option of taking all or any of the above actions.
Individuals can choose to BUY products and services from our partner companies, which will make a donation to the RAS, for every purchase made by the individuals.
Individuals can choose to either HELP to volunteer in any upcoming appreciation activities organised by the RAS or involve their friends to organise appreciation activities on their preferred dates.